For acquiring the skills of house music DJ, you should no doubt choose this programme.
1. Dance music and DJing history, styles and their interaction;
2. DJ equipment, its functional structure and usage;
3. The art of DJing - mixing, back-spinning, cutting, scratching, beat-juggling etc.
1. Mixing, different approaches, styles;
2. Hip Hop DJ: techniques, scratching, cutting, beat-juggling etc.
3. Advanced skills of “polishing”: group lessons in turntablism – DJ ensemble of Rhythm Institute.
Electronic - (house, drum`n`bass, trance, garage, industrial, etc.)
Hip hop (hip hop, R’n’B, soul, funk etc.)
Rock (rock, pop, eclectic, etc.)
Equipment: provided by Rhythm Institute
Classes: 6-8 students
Length of lessons: 8 lessons per month (2x45 min/ per week)
Length of the courses: basic courses – 56 academic hours (7 months), advanced courses – 24 academic hours (3 months).
Mon – Fri: 12 am – 8pm
Sat: 12am – 5pm
According to reservation